Here are the different parts of your Ticket and Schedule Manager
(1) Top Section
- Your main Ticket and Schedule Manager part where you can add, assign, sort and search for tickets, generate reports, or even resolve or delete tickets once they're completed.
- Integrated with Google Calendar. After connecting with Google Calendar
- Filter Tickets
- You may search and organize tickets by keyword, or sort them by status - open, pending, resolved.
- These are reports solely created for the Ticket and Schedule manager. You may request specific reports, by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org on the elements you want to see.
- View Calendar in Your Default Browser
- You may open the Google Calendar app on your default browser when you click on this link.
- List of App Users
- Shows you the AppUsers in your system. Clicking on a user shows you the tickets assigned for each.
(3) Main Ticket Table and Details Section
- Ticket List
- Shows you the list of tickets assigned per AppUser.
- Ticket Details
- Provides details regarding the ticket, arranged in different columns.
- Ticket Notes
- This is where you share notes or information about the scheduled event.
(4) Lower Buttons and Status
- Ticket Sync
- Clicking this button allows you to sync the details on your ticket with your Google Calendar account.
- Print Tickets
- You may print your tickets and give a copy to your installers for reference.
- The Add button allows you to create additional tickets in the system.
- If you want to edit or change the information on a specific ticket, click on the ticket first and then click on the Edit button.
- Resolve ends the scheduled events for a ticket, and puts the ticket in the Resolve category in the Ticket and Schedule manager.
- Delete removes the ticket from your view and Ticket and Schedule Manager.
- This closes the window.