You may add tickets by:
1. Right-clicking on a subscriber and then hovering over the Add option and then selecting Ticket on the list available.
2. Select a subscriber from the main table and then click on the Add Ticket icon from the toolbar.
3. Open the Ticket and Schedule Manager and then click on the Add button
4. Click on the Notes & History in the Lower Tab section of your software. Hover over the +Add button, and then select Ticket on the selection.
5. You may also use your keyboard, by clicking Ctrl+T after selecting a subscriber.
To remove a ticket from a subscriber's account, first, you must open the Ticket and Schedule Manager window.
Next, select the ticket you want to remove and then click on the Delete button.
Another option is going to the Notes & History tab (lower tabs) of the subscriber. Next, from the filter list uncheck Notes, Attachment, and History. Leave the Tickets toggled. Select the ticket you want to remove and then click on the Trashcan icon (delete).