There are two ways to send invoices, receipts, or statements to your subscribers- via digital copy or by paper.
The articles below may provide more in-depth details on sending mass email or printing paper invoices.
Sending a PDF Invoice
There are two important requirements to send a digital copy (PDF) of the invoice.
- You must have an invoice, receipt, or statement to send.
- Your customer must have an email address saved in VISP.
You may write an email message or use any of the existing templates found in the Mass Email Manager. You may also draft a custom message by right-clicking on the subscriber, and then on pop-up menu click on Actions >> Email Subscriber >> using Ultimate Back Office.
Hover over the Attachments text and a new window will open. Here you can select the item you want to include with the message. You may select statements, invoices, payments (converted to receipts), or attach any file from your computer. Click on the Plus sign on the left, to add the item.
Printing Paper Invoices
You may enable the Paper Invoice option in your subscribers Billing Options tab, to query their invoices or statements for printing. Recurring invoices are added to the printing query on the subscribers' invoice day.
You may print individual invoices, receipts, or statements, by opening the invoice and then toggle "Add to Print Queue."
Next, click on File >> Print, or click on Ctrl+P from your keyboard.
The Print window has two tabs. The Paper Invoices tab shows the list of invoices added from the recurring invoice cycle of the subscriber (Invoice Day). The Queued Items tab shows the list of invoices that were added to the queue manually.
After reviewing the invoices, you are given three options on what to do next with the invoices.
- Send takes a copy of your invoice to the VISP Print House, for printing and sending to your subscribers. This is a premium service and a deposit is required to be able to send the paper invoices.
- Merge allows you to locally print the queued invoices.
- Download allows you to download all the queued PDF invoices