- Before you start configuring your Mikrotik, please make sure to save a backup of your current configuration.
- It is possible to setup your Mikrotik remotely, however, having physical access to the device is recommended. In case your device locks up, a manual reset may be required.
- Download a copy of WinBox here - https://mikrotik.com/download
Watch the video or open the instructions here:https://visp.net/configure-routeros-and-setup-test-lab/
The secret keys for the Primary, Secondary, and Backup RADIUS shown below are required to complete the setup:
- Primary and Secondary RADIUS Secret: xEg9kYymFX
- Backup RADIUS secret: VISP
You may download a copy of your login.html file here, which you will upload in the Hotspot folder of your Mikrotik file list.
If you have questions or want assistance with the Mikrotik Setup, notify your Client Success team via email at email@example.com, or call at 541-955-6900.