For your added packages, you can be able to setup the package pricing with corresponding tax setting. These settings can be modified and vary for each package. To start updating the price and tax settings, go to ISP Settings > Billing > Packages. Package Pricing
- Click on the package that you want to set up the package pricing and go to Pricing node.
- Enter the desired pricing for the package in different billing cycles: Monthly, Quarterly, Semi-annual, and Annual.
- If you want to charge a setup fee when a package is added to your susbcriber, simply enter in the Setup Fee pricing field.
- Click Save button to successfully save the entered package pricing.
- Click on the package that you want to set up the package pricing and go to Tax node.
- You can choose either one of the following Package Tax settings:
- Choosing this setting will not add any tax to the package.
- Use Subscriber Tax Settings
- Choosing this setting will apply the tax setting of the subscriber to the package.
- If subscriber has no tax setting upon adding of package to the subscriber, then package charges will not have the tax setting as well.
- Custom Package Settings
- Choosing this setting will allow you to set your personal preference on what tax amount will be charged to your subscriber.
- You have 2 additional options you can choose from: Percent of Total and Flat Rate.
- You can also choose to set a tax on your Setup Fee by checking the Apply tax to setup fee checkbox.
- Click Save to successfully save the changes made.