[accordion multiopen="true"] [toggle title="Integrating your Paypal Merchant Account" state="opened"] Visp.net supports integration with Paypal's Website Payment Pro. To integrate your Ultimate Back Office Billing and Management Software™ with Paypal, follow these steps:
- Login to Paypal
- Browse, to Account - Profile
- Choose More Options, My Selling Tools, API Access
- Choose Grant API Permission
- Enter this as the API username:
- Choose the following permissions and choose 'Add' at the bottom:
- Process your customers credit or debit card payments. - Accept or deny a pending transaction. - Capture payments in batches.
- Provide VISP.NET with your Paypal Username (username only; do not include your password).
[/toggle] [toggle title="Processing payments via the Account Manager and Sign-up server"] If you don’t have an account with PayPal…
- Create an account by going to developer.paypal.com.
If you already have an account with PayPal...
- Login your account.
- Go to Dashboard.
- In the Dashboard, click Create App.
- Type UBO-VISP in the App name field. (An email will be prepopulated in the Sandbox developer account.)
- Click Create App.
- You will then be redirected to your Application Account in PayPal.
- On the upper-right, you will see a button to switch from Sandbox to Live. Select Live if you want to begin using the feature.
- You may display the Secret key by clicking on the Show link.
- Copy the Client ID and Secret from your PayPal page to the corresponding fields in UBO > ISP Configuration > Billing Options > Merchant Account.