Adding a Package Location ID
- Go to visp.net > support > administration > ISP Portal Configuration
- In the Content section, about halfway down the page, click on the “Edit Details for Wireless Packages” link to open the Wireless Signup Server Details window.
- Then, click the edit link to update the location id of the selected package listed in the Packages table.
- You can then provide one or more Location ID for that package by separating each ID with a comma in the textbox provided.
- Note: The Location ID you enter here should match with what you have setup in your mikrotik configuration.
- Lastly , click on the Submit Changes button to save your entries.