In the software, you can be able to choose to display your packages on your VISP Signup Page. Simply go to ISP Settings > Billing > Packages and click on the package you want to update.
- In the Options node, simply check the Signup Server checkbox to display the package in the Signup Page. By default, this is unchecked for newly added packages.
- In the category combobox which is located at the right of the checkbox, you can be able to select which category a package belongs.
- Available categories are:Dialup, DSL, and Wireless. By default, this option is set to blank which displays the package as uncategorized in the Signup Page.
- Check the Require Credit Card payments upon signup checkbox if you want to require payment in your Signup page in order for the subscriber and the package to be added successfully into the UBO software.
- Click Save to successfully save the changes made.