UBO allows you to integrate Google Calendar to schedule your tickets in the Ticket and Schedule Manager. In doing so, you will be able to maximize the time of your technicians in addressing the tickets being submitted or added. To start the integration, here are the steps to follow:
- Go to ISP Settings > Application > Extensions > Google Calendar.
- Check the Enable Ticket Scheduling Feature checkbox.
- Add in your Google account by entering your Google email and password.
- Click Save button.
- If you do not have an existing Google account, just click on Create an Account… to go to the Google Sign-up page.
- It is recommended that the Google Calendar of the Google account being integrated is focused on UBO tickets to avoid conflicts with existing or additional personal events created directly from the calendar.