Paying your bill to VISP is made easy with the Payment Reminder and AutoPay feature.
After activation, your account is configured with a fixed billing schedule. Every 1st of the month, you should expect an invoice. An automated message is sent to the email address stored in your My Visp Contact. By the 5th of the month, your account turns due. On the 10th, your account is past due, and then a day after, you're automatically suspended.
Although your subscribers will not be affected right away, your Application Users or staff may get locked-out from the system until your bill is settled. If you schedule your VISP AutoPay to happen within the first five days, your credit card or e-check is automatically charged and your account never gets suspended.
To enable AutoPay and schedule your account for automatic billing, open your Settings window.
1. Click on the My VISP tab
2. Select Payment Reminders on the left.
3. Under Payment Reminders section on the right, type the email addresses of the AppUsers of your system you want to receive a copy of the invoice or additional reminders for the VISP billing.
4. Click on the box, and then select the AppUsers, apart from the account owner, who can process a payment.
5. Fill in your card details, and then select from the drop-down the day you wan the AutoPay to process. You may select from the 1st to the 5th of the month.
6. Click on Save when you're done.
If you have questions about this feature, let us know via email at firstname.lastname@example.org. You may also leave a chat message or give us a call at 541-955-6900.