The Equipment tab stores your subscribers assigned CPE information. You will see the users CPE radio in the Equipment List as well as Assign and Unassign Equipment as needed.
- To assign equipment to a subscriber's account, click the Assign button, this brings up your list of unassigned CPEs from the equipment manager .
- Use the search box to find the MAC address of the radio desired
- ..or you can manually select from the list if there is no specific equipment selected for the subscriber yet,
- then click the Assign CPE button to add it to the subscribers account.
- Details of the subscribers assigned CPE radio are stored under the Equipment field. (You can assign the same IP to the same equipment by simply using a unique port.)
- To the right is the physical location of the equipment. This location defaults to the subscribers primary address yet can be changed to another location if necessary.
- Once you’ve confirmed the users equipment location is correct, click on the map icon to load a point to point map of the subscribers location to the closest tower.