Triggered emails are emails sent out by a triggered event such as a posted payment or declined credit card, instead of at a scheduled time. There are several triggered templates provided in the software. The most popular triggered template would be "Credit Card Failed To Process Properly"
- Click on the template "Credit Card Failed To Process Properly" - and you'll see the template populate in main template panel
- Edit this template as needed.
- Next, make sure you have the "from" box populated with the correct email pertaining to your billing or accounting dept.
- In the "To" dropdown, you'll see a number of triggered events designated by the 'green gear'. For this event choose the geared event "Any Subscriber whose Credit Card has expired"
- Next, hit "save".
- You'll then see this triggered template drop down into the "Triggered Template" file. The triggered template has now been set and will be sent accordingly.
- Note: Here, where you would normally see subscribers, you will see none - as this is sent at the moment the action of the triggered event takes place.