Integrating Tower Coverage with VISP UBO
- After logging in, go to My Account (upper right corner, above the Sign-out link) → EUS API.
- On the left sidebar, click on EUS Settings, then click on the Eus API tab
- Enter the following information in the End User Submission API InformationEUS API: VISP
- a) EUS API: VISP
- b) API Key: [unique key displayed on the ISP’s Support Site → Administration → ISP Portal Configuration page]
- c) Username: [VISP UBO user’s username]
- d) Password: [VISP UBO user’s password]
Enable Data Collection
- On the top menu, click on Dashboard.
- Next, click on the Multi Map tab.
- Select the map you want to use. Make sure that all the data is filled in and the data collection toggle is enabled.
- If data collection is disabled, open the map and then select Update.
- Enable the EUS Data Collection Form
- From the Multi Map Update page (Dashboard → Multi Map → Select Map → Update)
- The prequalify link can be found within the box, containing the iframe link.
- Copy the full URL within the quotation marks. That is the prequalify link for your selected map.
Adding the Prequalify link to your ISP Portal Page
Take note that you may copy the code from the iframe box and paste it on a section of your custom website, to allow your subscribers to open the prequalify form. However, if you are using the default ISP Portal page from Visp, then follow the steps below to activate and then add the prequalify link to your page.
- Login to the Support Page using your UBO login and password.
- In the Content section, put a check on "Display prequalify link and direct to: ."
- Add the link to your prequalify form.
- Don't forget to save your settings.
Sample prequalify link