Usage-based billing system... You can create your usage-based billing for any wireless package in the ISP Configuration. With this billing system, you can prevent excessive bandwidth usage among your subscribers by specifying a usage limit then charging or disconnecting subscribers who exceed this limit. Each subscriber can monitor his/her usage via the online Account Manager. You, as the ISP Administrator, can also do this, and you also have access to an exclusive usage report about all your involved subscribers. You and, to a certain extent, your subscribers, can monitor and assess your subscriber usage. For individual subscriber statistics, simply go to each subscriber's Account Manager -- in the Usage tab, you'll see a report and a graph that the subscriber will be able to see, too.
- This report allows you to view your Hourly or Bandwidth usage for the current month in a graph. Select your usage view to update the graph.
- If you would like to view your detailed usage report including the previous months, click on the “Usage for..” link.
- Or go to Reports > Reports Center.
- In the Categories section , click Packages and Services.
- Double-click on the Usage Report for Wireless Service(Date Bound) report in the Reports & Description table.
- This will open your Usage Based Billing Report as shown in the image below.